Privacy have been a big concern to everyone in this modern age. Everyone have something that needs some privacy. People get stuck when someone gets to their personal information without their knowledge whether it’s some sort of Govt spying agency or some other intruder. So, here a way how to secure your privacy online while you browse internet. Learn how to browse anonymously.
How to browse anonymously?
There are many ways to hide your identity and how to browse anonymously. It depends how much secure you wanna go over the internet. Like just going to hide your browsing and other activities or just wanna do advanced stuff to hide your location and each activity over some hidden network where you would be completely untraceable.
Incognito Mode for basic security (history and cookies)
You can simply go to Incognito Mode of browser. If that’s all you want, here’s steps how to open browser in Incognito Mode where no history and no other information is stored.
- Open up the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the Menu button of Google Chrome and choose New Incognito Window or simply open it up by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + N.
- A new window will open with a Black Hat icon. That’s all. You’re good to go and do your browsing here without any fear of history and cookies privacy leakage.
TOR Browser and VPNs for advanced security (being untraceable)
Password : BreachSec
If you wanna be untraceable over the internet, well it’s not possible to be 100% undetectable but this is a best way to be nearly undetectable. Let’s see how to browse anonymously.
VPN are Virtual Private Network, is a network that is constructed using the Internet to connect to a private network, such as a company’s internal network. There are a number of systems that enable you to create networks using the Internet as the medium for transporting data. You can find and buy a good VPN service online.
TOR browser aims to conceal its users’ identities and their online activity from surveillance and traffic analysis by separating identification and routing. It is an implementation of onion routing, which encrypts and then randomly bounces communications through a network of relays run by volunteers around the globe.
How to work with TOR browser?
- Download TOR browser. As you download, install the browser.
- Just open it. You’ll see a window with Settings page like the screenshot below. If you have some VPN, you can click on Configure button and enter your details to be extra secure. If not simply click on Connect.
- After hitting Connect, pop-up will appear showing connection status.
- As it opens up, you can browse freely as you’re behind the networks.
- Open up any website and click on the Onion button. It’ll show up the complete connection path as you can see below how my connection to the internet is routed.
Hope it just made you clear how to browse anonymously. Remember to be 100% undetectable isn’t possible but it can be nearly untraceable. That’s all. Happy browsing..;)
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.