Resource Hacker has been designed to be the complete resource editing tool: compiling, viewing, decompiling and recompiling resources for both 32bit and 64bit Windows executables. Resource Hacker™ can open any type of Windows executable (*.exe; *.dll; *.scr; *.mui etc) so that individual resources can be added modified or deleted within these files. Resource Hacker™ can create and compile resource script files (*.rc), and edit resource files (*.res) too. Downoad resource hacker 4.5.30 free of cost here.
- -open (the name of the file that is to be modified.)
- -save (the new name of the modified or newly created file.)
- -resource (contains a resource being added to the opened file.)
- -action (action to be performed on the opened file.)
- -log (logs the details of the operation performed.)
- -mask (resource mask)
- -script (contains a multi-command script.)
- Switch identifiers (except -script) may be abbreviated down to a single char (eg -res or -r).
- Switch instructions do not have to be in any particular order.
- File names that contain spaces must be enclosed within double quotes.
Download Resource Hacker 4.5.30
Click here to download. Password is EHT.
You can also explore other exciting hacking tools here.