FaceNiff is a very popular Android sniffing tool for intercepting Android Web Sessions. Download FaceNiff and start intercepting sessions on your smartphone.
It’s not secure anymore to connect your phone to any open Wi-Fi network. If you’re going to login to your social or financial accounts using open Wifi network, then you might get in trouble. There’s different apps in the market that sniff packets and all the credentials are grabbed in an unencrypted form. FaceNiff is one of that apps, which is very powerful in it’s functionality.
Faceniff is an advanced Android hacking tool for hackers, pentesters and other users whoever concerned about the security and also want to know the authenticity of their network for various vulnerabilities. It turns Android smartphone into a packet sniffer. This Faceniff sniffing app enables a hacker or pentester to steal any sensitive information like social media usernames and passwords and other financial personal data by intercepting the web sessions (Man in the Middle MiTM attack). It’s very powerful tool that it works over 80% of the websites and about other 20% websites using HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) which requires few other steps to work with like SSLStrip2 integration.
FaceNiff Hacking Tool for Android
All the social websites like Facebook, Twitter and other big brand websites are on secure layer using the SSL HTTPS layer. Over the secured websites, a HSTS protocol secures the website against all the attacks. If you are targeting a secure website with HTTPS, you can force the victim browser to divert back to HTTP with SSLStrip.
- Stealth mode
- SSL strip integration
- Export and import sessions
- Vibration alert when FaceNiff has found new profiles
- Filter the session ID cookies.
How to Sniff Packets using FaceNiff?
- Download FaceNiff from the link given below in download section.
- Install and open up the app once it’s installed.
- Faceniff will prompt for ‘Root Access’, just grant it ‘Root Access’.
- Turn on the interception mode by tapping on the ‘Offline’ button to ‘Online’ in the top left side.
- Tap the ‘Start’ button to sniff the packets.
- If you’re targeting HTTPS website, then make sure to turn on the SSLSniff.
- All done. Now just wait and watch. Faceniff will begin to show all the un-encrypted sessions.
Download Faceniff Hacking App
Password : BreachSec
Click here to download Faceniff hacking applicaiton for smartphones.
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.