A remote administration tool (RAT) is a programmed tool that allows a remote device to control a system as if they have physical access to that system. While desktop sharing and remote administration have many legal uses, “RAT” software is usually associated with unauthorized or malicious activity. CyberGate is a powerful, fully configurable and stable Remote Administration Tool coded in Delphi that is continuously getting developed. Using cybergate you can log the victim’s passwords and can also get the screen shots of his computer’s screen. Download cybergate v1.07 full version without paying a single penny.
Few of the main features.
- Reverse connection Remote Administration Tool.
- Multi port support
- UAC bypass on server
- Password recovery tool
- Chat feature
- File manager
- Registry editor
- Processes manager
- Socks 4/5 Proxy
- Http Proxy
- Mass features
- Remote desktop (with capture)
- Remote webcam view (with capture)
- Capture audio
- Remote download and execute
- DOS prompt
- Active ports list
- Server control (update, disconnect, restart)
- Remote open HTTP URL
- Send file and execute
- Remote Power Options
- URL browser (with hidden feature)
- Multi-user keylogger/file search
- GUI Connection log
- Task managers for client and server
- Task logs
- Automatically map ports if your router supports uPnP
- GeoIP server tracking
- Includes many other Fun Panel features.
Download CyberGate v1.07 Full Version:
Password : BreachSec
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.