A remote administration tool (RAT) is a programmed tool that allows a remote device to control a system as if they have physical access to that system. While desktop sharing and remote administration have many legal uses, “RAT” software is usually associated with unauthorized or malicious activity. DarkComet is an old but still one of the best RATs. It allows you to access a remote computer and easily to do any remote task. In this tutorial on hacking a computer remotely with darkcomet.
How to hack a computer remotely with DarkComet?
We need few things for hacking a computer remotely.
- DarkComet (Remote Administration Tool).
- Dynamic IP/Host.
- DUC (Noip.com Client)
- Open port.
Password : EHT or BreachSec
Follow all the steps in order to learn completely hacking a computer remotely with darkcomet.
- Download darkcomet 5.3.1. You can also work with it’s newer version here if you want to, but I will be using DarkComet 5.3.1 in this tutorial.
- Go to noip.com website and sign up. After sign up, you will see a field like below to enter the host name. Put any name in there, choose any tld from the drop down menu and hit Add Host button.
- Ok. Let’s open up the DarkComet and start building the server. Click on DarkCometRAT button on top letft corner, select Server Module > Full Editor.
- In the server menu, select Network Settings from the left pane and enter the host name that you just have created in the step 2, also enter the port 1604 and hit Add button. You can check out the screenshot to be more clear.
- Now, move to the next tab Module Startup from the left pane and mark check boxes as I have done in the screenshot below.
- Skp Install message and move to the next menu from the left pane Module Shield and mark check boxes as I have done below.
- If you want to use a custom icon, goto Choose Icon from the left pane and browse an icon you want to use.
- We’re all done with the server creation settings now. Let’s check out the Stub Finalization page to make it final move, as you see everything good like the screenshot below, hit Build The Stub button.
- As you hit Build button, you will be asked to enter a name, put any name and click on Save. It’ll start creating the server. You’ll see a success dialog box. Now server is ready to spread to other computers. You can send it to someone through online files or by any physical way. Make sure to zip it before copying to any physical medium.
- Now we need to port forward. It’s a bit tricky part. For that, I have created and posted a video tutorial.
- Download the DUC and put your noip.com username and password, keep it open.
- We have created server and forwarded port, let’s make DarkComet to listen port that we have opened. To enable port listening, simply click on Socket button on top bar. Right click on the windows and choose Add New Port. As you select you’ll be asked to enter a port number. Just enter the port that we have choose before while created the server and hit Listen button.
- All set..! We’re good to go now. As someone will open our created server on their machine, they will be in our hand and will appear in the DarkComet window like shown in the screenshot below. You can perform any action on the victim computer that you want.
Demonstration of hacking a computer remotely with DarkComet
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.